Tempting and shamefully addicting, I have to make frequent trips to Nijiya, Seafood City, Ranch, etc, whenever I need a heavy indulgence of things like gummy puccho, ichigo daifuku, cappuccino wafers, and mochi. While my mind screams snack body, my taste buds crave the sweet, tantalizing goodness. Fat and temptation always wins. The other day I was introduced to Kabaya pudding chocolate--individually wrapped caramel-flavored milk chocolates that look like little leche flans. I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I will drool over anything caramel-flavored, plus the center sort of reminded me of cookie dough. Dr0o0o0oL.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Nothing quite gets me more than petite and cutely packaged treats especially from asian markets.
Tempting and shamefully addicting, I have to make frequent trips to Nijiya, Seafood City, Ranch, etc, whenever I need a heavy indulgence of things like gummy puccho, ichigo daifuku, cappuccino wafers, and mochi. While my mind screams snack body, my taste buds crave the sweet, tantalizing goodness. Fat and temptation always wins. The other day I was introduced to Kabaya pudding chocolate--individually wrapped caramel-flavored milk chocolates that look like little leche flans. I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I will drool over anything caramel-flavored, plus the center sort of reminded me of cookie dough. Dr0o0o0oL.
Tempting and shamefully addicting, I have to make frequent trips to Nijiya, Seafood City, Ranch, etc, whenever I need a heavy indulgence of things like gummy puccho, ichigo daifuku, cappuccino wafers, and mochi. While my mind screams snack body, my taste buds crave the sweet, tantalizing goodness. Fat and temptation always wins. The other day I was introduced to Kabaya pudding chocolate--individually wrapped caramel-flavored milk chocolates that look like little leche flans. I'm not much of a chocolate fan, but I will drool over anything caramel-flavored, plus the center sort of reminded me of cookie dough. Dr0o0o0oL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment