Thursday, May 20, 2010

I hate that sunlight can be so deceiving sometimes, and likewise I've been fooled into thinking it's only mid-afternoon. With so much time left in the day, I decided I could study later and do other things like watching Glee cast interviews and editing this blog, which I barely use...

With that being said, I have a feeling I'll be writing in this a little more, or try to anyway.

And now my clock is almost reading 8PM with no flashcards made, no study guide started. Instead I've been looking up images of my current little obsession, macarons (hence the background and my new desktop). I figured there would be a 'fuckyeah' tumblr for this, and sure enough, fuckyeahmacarons.tumblr.com exists. I'm actually not too keen on eating these as they're tooth-achingly sweet, but these little guys are so pretty to look at, I can't resist.

The mention of summer is getting to me with two finals still in the way. Is it just me or does spring semester always seem ridiculously long? I should be studying, but for now I'd rather fantasize a list of things I'd like to take advantage of this break like yoga, baking workshops, ceramics classes, traveling, and most of all, apartment hunting! I'd love to get my hands on a little studio where friends could actually come over, and I would have a kitchen to use. If only I knew a thing or two about interior design, I'd do something super cool like this: http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/post/588127281. I would harbor myself in that tree crib for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment