1) Ella Fitzgerald is perhaps and will always be my favorite singer. For rightful reasons.
2) I somehow started to love school?
3) Though I love scanning through Refinery on a daily basis, most of their writers.. kinda suck. Yes, the images they pull off the net are great to look at, and they feature some very cool people and places, and offer up some useful tips and tutorials, but the few paragraphs they squeeze into each article are evidence they try too hard to sound clever. Maybe I'm being hypocritical, but whatever, if those people can blog for such a popular fashion site, I pretty much can too.
4) Almost a week has gone by and I'm gravely paranoid, no less.
5) I think I need to unsubscribe from all online shopping sites that constantly inform me of promo codes, flash sales, and the like. My inbox can't take it anymore and neither can my credit/debit cards(!)
6) Speaking of which, I impulsively purchased 4 things from All Saints just a few hours ago, though not regrettable. I've been obsessed with this brand for a long time and their end of the season sales always result in amazing deals. Currently I'm waiting for these to arrive:

Pious Maxi Dress. Should serve as a great layering piece.

Men's Spark Snood. The essential chunky knit scarf.

Saratoga Shirt. Offers up a lot of versatility and transitional wear.

Delphia Maxi Dress. Been eyeing this one since the introduction of their fall line. Very concealing, but body hugging and seems almost nunish?
decided to check my own page for no important reason today and decided to check yours. serendipity? i should blog more.
ReplyDelete- b
Dude, same here. Meant2b!
ReplyDeleteNobody was supposed to read any of this lol