Monday, November 30, 2009

At times being home can be amazing when all the right components are in place, be it the company of those I barely get to see or curling up in a sleeping bag turned inside-out. Having ended Thanksgiving weekend on such a great note and satisfied by an annual fix of jellied cranberry in a can, school and the rest of San Francisco is a million miles away from my mind with reality being kept on reserve for tomorrow.

Upon watching Fools Rush In this morning, I fell in complete love with one of the scores and found out it was composed by Alan Silvestri. Why am I not surprised? His compositions are amazing. Ah, if only I could find the torrent for this..via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziy1AHJsSws

I'm probably a total nerd for this, but I'm super excited for the series finale of Monk especially after this week's AWESOME cliff hanger. Having been an avid viewer since its premier in '02, I've stayed devoted to the show despite some of the uncreative story lines, the bad extras, and a very inaccurate San Francisco. Nonetheless, I'm still addicted to Monk's ingenious crime-solving tactics--OCD style, and can't wait to see how they're gonna close off its 8th and final season.

After ignoring my pleas for sleep a little longer than I should have, parting the night with Glenn Miller's "Moonlight Serenade" seems all too appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment