Registration days always get me excited for the upcoming semester the way school supply shopping once did. So far this school year feels like it's been going by slowly, and all I can think about now is that glorious month of break followed by a new set of classes to change up the pace.
I've been trekking down the lazy route despite my best intentions, so I decided to take the opposite approach come spring with 20+ units (if I can successfully crash two classes and not drop any midway through the semester). I managed to avoid night classes while keeping my MWF schedule, and I signed up for a PE class I don't even need just so I can use the fitness center for only 52 dollahh. I love that units at community colleges are dirt cheap!
I realized I could be transferring out after spring had I stayed on track, but due to my own setbacks, I'm looking at one more fall semester at City and possibly a class over the summer. Still, that's not too bad, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment